International Conference on Language Teaching and Education (ICoLTE) aims at providing a platform for academics, teacher educators, graduate students, policy makers and practitioners from around the world to share their best practices, expertise and research in the field of language teaching and education, with the 2017 theme “the 21st Century Education. What works?
- Language Teaching and Practices
- Language curriculum
- Language evaluation and measurement
- Language Planning Policy
- Research and Development in Education
- The use of e-Learning in Education
- Instructional Technology in Education
- Sustainability in Education
- Action Research in Education
- Educational Policy
Languages: English and Bahasa Indonesia
Venue: Main Campus and City Centre Campus of Jambi University
Time: 16-17 May 2017
- Dr. Saedah Siraj (University Malaya, Malaysia)
- Thomas Luschei (Claremont Graduate School, USA)
- Amirul Mukminin, Ph.D (Jambi University, Indonesia/ Claremont Graduate School, USA))
- Hong Nguyen Thi, Ph.D (HUTECH, University of Technology, Vietnam)
- Syahrial Karea, Ph.D (Jambi University, Indonesia)
- Dr. Zuraidah Mustafa (Dean, Post Graduate of Education, UNITAR, Malaysia)
- Assosiate Prof. Zaharah Hussin (Deputy Dean, Faculty of Education, University of Malaya)
- Site Farhah Abdul Aziz (Senior Lecturer, UNITAR, Malaysia)
Rose Graves (Regional English Language Office)
$ 50 (International Presenter)
$ 30 (International Participant)
Rp. 400.000 (Indonesian Presenter)
Rp. 150.000 (Indonesian Participant)
Important Deadline Dates
Abstract submission (16 April 2017)
Full paper submission (1 May 2017)
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
Send your abstract and full article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akhmad Habibi, University of Jambi, Jambi (+6282373615503)
Urip Sulistiyo, University of Jambi, Jambi (+6282177715228)
Eddy Haryanto, University of Jambi
Beni Saputra, IAIN STS, Jambi (+628566165590)
Aswadi Jaya, Universitas PGRI, Palembang (+6285269080098)
Sri Wahyuni STKIP Pagar Alam, Palembang (+6282175434510)
Robi Hendra, University of Jambi, Jambi (+6282280069300)
Robin Pratama, University of Jambi, Jambi (+6285266075700)
- Articles should be written in English between approximately 4.000-6.000 words, including text, all tables and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication.
- Articles must include 200-300 words abstract and 3-5 keywords.
- The title of the manuscript should clearly represent the content of the article followed by academic degree, email address, and affiliation.
- The Author’s bio should not exceed 70 words and should be written on a separate page in the third person.
- The citation and quotation should use body note or in-text citation referred to American Psychological Association (APA) style, for example: … (Sulistiyo, 2014) … Habibi (2015)…
- The reference should also follow APA style. For example:
Creswell, J. W. (2012). Educational research: Planning, conducting, and evaluating
quantitative and qualitative research (4th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
Daulay, H. P. (2009).Dinamika pendidikan Islam di Asia Tenggara. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Fowler, J., & Şaraplı, O. (2010). Classroom management: What ELT students expect. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 3, 94-97.
Luo, J., Bellows, L., & Grady, M. (2000). Classroom management issues for teaching assistants. Research in Higher Education, 41(3), 353-383.